Check out this 52 year old mother who looks half her age | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Check out this 52 year old mother who looks half her age

Mrs Jacobs is 52 and has a 21-year-old son, but with her clear skin, enviable figure and thick, dark hair, Pamela Jacobs looks half her age.

She looks so young that she has been offered student rail fares and is told she must be lying when she reveals her real age.

Mrs Jacobs, who says her mother and siblings also look younger than they really are, attributes her youthful looks to good genes, a healthy diet, lots of exercise - and plenty of coconut oil.
She also has a weekly sauna and steam, exfoliates her face every other day and never leaves the house without sunscreen - she says she likes to use Greek brand Korres because it's 'natural'.
 Much to her son's horror, she also gets attention from younger men - and embarrassingly, has been mistaken for his girlfriend in the past.


'A while ago someone my son knows thought I was his girlfriend,' she chuckles. 'And some people I know have thought the same in reverse.'
But Marley need not worry about her dating any of his friends because Mrs Jacobs, who is currently single after marrying and divorcing in her twenties, says she has no intention of dating a younger man.
'It's flattering but I prefer men of a similar age to me,' she explains, pointing out that a 21-year-old son 'puts that [dating a twenty-something] into perspective'.
Nicknamed Pharrell by family members after the enduringly youthful singer, Mrs Jacobs says the odd embarrassing situation notwithstanding, there are no real downsides to looking younger.
'I can't remember the last time I was ID’d  but a few years ago I was buying ticket to London and the cashier asked if I had my student rail card so I said I didn't have one.
'He then asked if I wanted to apply for one so I had to tell him that I wasn't a student and what my real age is. He went a bit red.'
Daily Mail

75 comments:

COLLIN said...

Kkkk

Unknown said...

Woahh no kidding...she looks like she's in her twenties

Unknown said...

Wow! But she looks more like a 30 something to me.

THE NAIJAGRAPHY BLOG said...

Mehn.i'll hit that without thinking.sheks so fine for an age like that.

Pls visit www.naijagraphy.com

Unknown said...

na Godwin o

Adetunji Saka said...

She rock!

"Slow and steady wins d race"

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Dis is me in a few years

Unknown said...

cool

Anonymous said...

Wow!

kemikane said...

Really good genes.

Unknown said...

Cute

BONARIO NNAGS said...

Awesome body for a 52 year old, I know some Nigerian women her age with same type of body.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Innocentia Annie said...

Looks pretty younger than her age
That's amazing

Unknown said...

She is blessed.....Good looking


Moye says so via BB Passport...Courtesy LIB......

Unknown said...

Her age is telling on her knees

Beloved #CHIVIDO 2020 said...

Kudos











~~~PINKY

Unknown said...

Wow,really cool

@sean! said...

TAKE NOTE

Unknown said...

An almost perfect MILF.

Unknown said...

OmG she's so beautiful God bless them

Unknown said...

1.Thumbs up to her.
2. More power to her elbow.
3."May God bless her abundantly.

Tristanflow said...

The evidence of good living.. Looks young and beautiful.

Unknown said...

Lol she looks younger then her age for real......




Nuelcode

Unknown said...

Whao!!! I would have hit her before knowing she's almost my mum's age

AC£S said...

She's so sweet

seyi crown said...

W0w, she look younger dan are age..would have mistake her for her son gf myself....so I can be 20years younger dan my real age! I need to work hard cos am only like 7years younger

Unknown said...

Woooooooow! She's truly blessed. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

Woooooooow! She's truly blessed. Linda take note!

Thatigbobabe(Lilyflower) said...

Cute Smile
But they could pass as lovers tho

gentle said...

Wow! God please help me with this. I'l start my own exercise nw, I admit av been lazy about it. Dis she say coconut oil and greek brand sunscreen korres check!!!#

Walata said...

Beautiful woman with nice bod

Unknown said...

Wow! If she look dis young@dis age, then hw wil she look when she is 70 or 80...

I luv dis part of d post "Attributes her youthful looks to good genes, a healthy diet, lots of exercise - and plenty of coconut oil".

Unknown said...

Beautiful woman, flawless

Anonymous said...

She actually looks 51 to me

Unknown said...

thats my kinda MILF(Mum I'll Like to F**k) right there

Unknown said...

Tru tho

Unknown said...

Nice body she got there

Anonymous said...

Nyc1. Really admirable

Unknown said...

Wow. She looks like someone in their 30s

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm,dats sriox. BT Beyonce mum looks young too at sixty sumtin

Unknown said...

Wow!

Unknown said...

Wow!

linda onyx said...

Is this news? Many celebs don't look their real age.

Anonymous said...

HOPE NOT COURTSY OF PLASTIC SURGERY....TOMJERRYSWIT

AMIJEZ said...

She has nice body but her face looks like someone in her thirties.

Unknown said...

Beautiful

Unknown said...

She looks so young!!... I love dat pic with her son!

Unknown said...

Wow! Dis is d result of b natural witout trying to alter God given parts of creation on her body. God bless her.

ary said...

There is no way she is 52! 32 maybe, but 52?! She looks like someone who is still in the prime of her youth!! And her skin looks flawless

Unknown said...

The Lord is ur strength Madam! Great body.

Unknown said...

Hers is exceptional. She looks way too young for her age. I like this!

choco said...

Nice shape buh Lukn Lyk she's in her early 30s

Unknown said...

Bey's mum is so plastic. Just look at this woman u will see she is natural. Check out her boobs. The normal left side bigger than the right side.

Kaiser said...

Must u always be negative

Unknown said...

Lol.
Is it what am thinkin?
If yes, then u 4got 2 add "wish her the best thereof"
Lol again.

Oby said...

she looks pretty though but when looked at closely, you will know she's not that young. Once a woman takes care of herself, whether slim or chubby, people will always doubt your real age when you tell them. People call me and my kids siblings. So its like that. Women, please take care of your body and dress well too. It must be expensive.

Unknown said...

Wow! Whats the secret

Unknown said...

Physically I agree but did u ask her how she's feeling inside?

Unknown said...

She's looking so young.

Unknown said...

ascorbic acid and hyaluronic acid. bet me ;-)

Anonymous said...

Why won't you know?
Sugar mummy things

TONIA GREEN said...

Wow! Great body. Thanks be to God as he blesses me with this enviable gift of evergreen.

❤❤❤ THE PROPHETESS ❤ ❤ ❤

Jasmine Joseph said...

Wow she looks good

Unknown said...

Nice Gene1 she looks 30.

Unknown said...

Nice Gene she looks 30.

prettiyz said...

Beautiful and nice ageing

Anonymous said...

As in ...This moses creature needs help

Timi Da Uyi said...

What a banging body for 52, geez!

Anonymous said...

Beyonce's mum is not only looking Older and plastic she's UGLY as fuck....u can't even compare....pls

yawanow said...

wow amazing body@ 52.

Unknown said...

pretty*
52 for nija na smfin else

Nky said...

wow she looks like someone in her early 30s

Unknown said...

She really look sexy

Anonymous said...

She looks to be in her 40's which is not half her age.

Unknown said...

really beautiful

Recent Posts