1,110 people to receive 100K each in Ignite Ideas contest | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 19 November 2014

1,110 people to receive 100K each in Ignite Ideas contest

AGDC in partnership with The Lagos State Government  andThe Chair Centre Group (founded by Mrs. IbukunAwosika), are running a business ideas contest called Ignite Ideas Contest (check the site www.igniteideas.org).

In this contest, 1,100 people will receive seed capital of 100k each, a one-year business mentorship and access to loans from one of the biggest banks in the country.

To participate,
Visit www.igniteideas.org, register and fill the application form.
You should also like their facebook page on www.facebook.com/igniteideascontest
And follow them on twitter @ignitecontest. This is your opportunity to jump-start your business.

GOOD LUCK!

14 comments:

ujunwa said...

Waaaaa...nice of them

Unknown said...

Christmas Is Here..Promo Promo..lol
youtubebreaktheinternet

Unknown said...

nice one...


#GodblessNigeria

Unknown said...

Good initiative.

Uche Emma said...

Hmmmm

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Interesting but am not interested......
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

Good luck.
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

Subomi said...

really cool

snowflix said...

Good luck in advance to the winners #onelovefromSnow#

Anonymous said...

hmm

OMZYNIFICENT said...

chai make sense

omzy says so via i-phone 6

Maura O said...

Good initiative. Hope the winners finally get the money.

Unknown said...

What good initiative. After I attended the so called Lagos State sponsored trainings and no one was set up or put in different businesses. Thanks but I'm not interested

Anonymous said...

Madam Linda, I've been trying to register & submit but they are frustrating the process on their website for 2days now. After filling the forms about my personal profile & business idea, they informed me that it has been saved, but for me to submit, they no gree! I called the no on their website & the guy was giving attitude & not helping. All I'm saying is that they should better submit my data because I've given them my unique business idea which has been stored in their data base & I'ill take drastic actions if my business idea is stolen.

Recent Posts