Between Linda Ikeji and Mr Aye Dee. The real shocking story | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 10 October 2014

Between Linda Ikeji and Mr Aye Dee. The real shocking story

What you are about to read is quite long…and chilling! I wasn’t going to share this info in public but after I showed it to some family members and a few friends who came to the house this morning, everyone agreed that I need to share this, that you all need to read this. You see, what happened with my blog wasn’t about beef. It wasn’t because I showed off my new SUV. It wasn’t about plagiarism, or copyright infringement. It was something deeper, very personal and maybe even more dangerous. Some would call it obsession. Please continue...


To understand this I am going to start from the beginning but before that I want to talk about plagiarism. My understanding of plagiarism is when you take someone’s work and republish it verbatim as your own work. I don’t do that. But if I have ever done that in the past then I apologize. It was an oversight. I do get a lot of original content, way more than any other blogger in this country. Some of the biggest news stories in this country in recent times was broken by LIB. From Goldie’s death (God rest her soul) Aluu4, ABSU rape, P-Square saga, Solomon Akiyesi and plenty more. And when I take news from other sources, I always credit them. When I don’t give credit is when the news is everywhere so I write it in my own words and make it mine. I don’t believe that is a crime. I admit that I have used photos without giving credit. I apologize. That will never happen again. You learn every day. And I have learnt from this.   

Now about Mr Aye Dee. Let me start from the very beginning so you guys understand what really happened. Like I said earlier, this was not about copyright or plagiarism. It was personal. Very personal. In 2009 or 2010…(not sure) a guy named Alex who used to run 1976AD blog contacted me. He said he was impressed with my work and wanted to encourage me to never relent. Alex Info 1976AD (how I knew him back then) and I became very good friends online. In fact he was my confidant. Every time I had questions or challenges, I would reach out to him. 

By 2011, Alex 1976AD and I became quite close…online. We even exchanged numbers and spoke a few times. He always reminded me how proud of me he was. He told me I would one day become a phenomenon. I wasn’t number one at the time but he told me that I would one day be the biggest news site in Nigeria…that he believed in me that much. He was my friend, my supporter; he sent me news to post on my blog. He wanted me to succeed. He told me things to do to get more readers. He knew a lot about the internet and how it works so I always went to him for advice. He was my anchor.

In 2011, Alex 1976AD made me his blog’s Person of the Year 2011. I shared that post excitedly on my blog. He said I was the most deserving Nigerian for the award that year…and he wrote the most beautiful article about me. He was so proud of me…and never hesitated to tell me. I was grateful. I was happy to have him as a friend...even though we'd never met.

Then we stopped talking. I sincerely can’t remember when exactly. I know that Alex 1976AD tried to reach out to me mid last year…but I can’t remember if I responded. If I didn’t, it was an oversight. I’m really bad at replying mails because I get so many and I’m always busy blogging…but anyway.

On Wednesday around 2.07pm…my long lost friend Alex Info 1976AD contacted me via gmail chat. I was so happy when I saw his name pop up. I was like yay…Alex 1976AD! He would know what I should do in this situation. I thought he was reaching to me after all this while because he’d seen all the craziness going on and wanted to lend support…but what he said to me next shocked me to my bone marrow. He said ‘I hope u’re sitting down’. Thankfully I was because I would have literally fallen if I hadn’t been sitting.

You see, my good friend and biggest supporter Alex 1976AD told me he was Mr Aye Dee. The same guy who started this. The guy that got Google to shut down my blog. It wasn’t about plagiarism or copyright infringement…it was about a scorned former friend. It was about love turning to hate because he felt I’d abandoned him after I became big. Please patiently read our chat below… 

The last time he tried to contact me was on July 12th 2013...before reaching out again on Wednesday
 
 
I will copy and paste the convo from here on because it's quite long. Linda Ikeji is – me: Alex Info 1976AD/Mr Aye Dee is – info

info: I assumed you knew and were just forming
me:  are u for real or ur just messing with me???
me: u are aye dee?
me: the person I thought respected me the most?
info:  I do
me:  u gave me woman of the year
info: Yes
me:  are u for real?
info:  that is why I was confused when I sent messages and you ignored all of them
info: I was like what have I done to this woman
info: I have helped all I can
info: and now she is doing like I am a non-existing entity because of a simple request
 me:  are u for real though???
 info:  100%
 me:  my heart is beating so fast
 me: it can't be u
 info:  As mine has been for over a week
info: when I spoke to Ohimai, I even told him
info: that I know her we've worked together but she's ignoring me
 me:  ignore u?
 info:  I really thought success had gone to your head
 info: Yes
info: I sent you email
info: sent tweets
info: all ignored
 me:  i never got any emails my goodness
 info:  sigh
 me:  why didn't u try to chat with me?
 me: i get hundreds of mails every day
 info:  I wish I could tell you why, but it didn't cross my mind till just now
 me:  i don't read half of them
 info:  that maybe I need to go back to the account we've always used
 me:  i see alot in spam and junk
 info:  That's where mine probably is
 info: Funny thing is I realized I should use this account when someone I work with who knows how you and I have worked together said
 me:  i'm in shock
 info:  I know you and Linda manufactured this beef to make her more popular, cause there is no way you would ever do anything against her willingly
 me:  i don't do much gmail chatting
me: but immediately i saw ur address i was like yay! my old friend
 info:  lol
 me:  tot u were reaching out to me bcos of whats happening
 info:  I am
info: because it makes no sense
info: I don't want to destroy something I loved helping you build
info: Someone I've prayed for
info: and someone I still believe is going to be an icon for decades to come
me: my goodness
 info:  It's ok
info: No harm meant
info: All can be cleaned up
info: and have you emerge stronger
me: wow
me: so why did you decide to reach out?
info: Because I figured out
info: after I read the post from yesterday and this morning
info: there IS NO WAY this woman can write this if she knows its me
info: So had to go into this account and chat with you
info: and if you still didn't respond then I would know
info: Cause I saw my number there but the name of one of my partners
 me:  wow
 info:  I figured she must have forgotten that she's called me on this #
info: Yes o.
info: The whole thing has been very traumatic to say the least
info: not what was said, but whom it was said by
info: I've never publicly stated anything we've done together
info: because I didn't want it to seem like I'm guilt tripping you
info: but you can imagine what it felt like
info: especially when to add insult to injury, you unfriended and blocked me lol
info: I was like Dereisagodo
 me:  i didn't know who u were
me: u know what?
 info:  what?
me:  Recently I wondered what u think of me...wondered if u were still following my progress because u used to reach out a lot to me back then
 info:  I used to but you stopped responding
 me:  what u tot of how much I'd progressed
 me: i just wondered
 info:  I am VERY proud of you
  me:  wow!
 info:  Everything I told you will happen is happening
info: and it's about to get better
 me:  wow
me: i can't believe this
me: from love to hate?
 info:  Hate ke?
info: Never that
info: Can't happen
info: it's like hating one's own blood
info: all the stuff we've done together
info: not possible
 info: If nothing else
info: this has brought out your enemies
info:  I know them
 me:  but u are number one lol
me: i can't believe this
me: u started it
 info:  After I thought you ignored and ignored and ignored
 me:  i didn’t
 info:  I believe you
 me:  u gave me woman of the year
me: no one else has ever done that
me: why would i ignore u?
 info:  fame makes people do crazy things
 me:  i'm not one of those my goodness
 info:  I know you're not
 me:  i haven't changed
 info:  i believed in my heart you're not
 me:  I’m same girl just richer lol
me: wow
 info:  Yay
 me:  i swear i can't believe this
 info: You don't know how happy I am to hear this
info: A little part of me died when all this happened
info: I've truly never felt this level of betrayal
info: or (Perceived) betrayal
info: I was like how can Linda do this to me? A person who saw her future and committed to helping her attain it out of sheer belief in her, how can she turn me into god knows what
me: i wasn't even following u on twitter. i didn't see ur tweets. someone who helps me source for news might have taken the stuff from u
info: Same here, someone informed me and my partners
info: and they ran with it
info: as you know, I used to provide you with stuff
info: so you know personally I don't care
 me:  it was only when the rants started that i took note of the name mr aye dee
 info:  lol
me: I am shocked
info: I have never been so wrong about someone
info: I am truly sorry
info: I should have tried to reach out through third parties or through this
info: I messed up. All my fault
info: I hope you forgive me
 me:  so u thought i knew u were aye dee for real?
 info:  Of course
info: I've been following you since I opened my twitter account
info: then when we set up your blog-twitter I think I mentioned it
 me:  but I wasn't following u and i never tweeted at u
me: because i didnt know it was u
 info:  so I thought you knew but again, since last year when you became unreachable, I stopped trying, figuring you have grown the proverbial set of wings
 me:  i know u as info1976ad
me: no other name
 info:  Yes, realized that this morning
 me:  wow
 info:  Yes
info: Wow is correct
info: You know part of me never believed you could be the way it appeared you were
info: it just seemed crazy
 me:  u should have tried to reach out to me
me: through here
 info:  I did. email and twitter
info: I know
info: Entirely my fault
 me:  i always wondered what happened to u
 info: Last time we communicated
info: I think you were supposed to get in touch when you were in NYC
then you came, went, didn't hear from you
 me:  u were such a strong support system for me
 info:  reached out a few more times via this acct
info: No answer
info: Of course, always and anytime. You know I will always guide you right and assist in any way I can
info: I'm sure you've never doubted that
 info:  so
me:  so...
me: what do u want now?
 info:  Your continued success
info: Now that I've reached out and know this is a big misunderstanding
info: tell me what you want from me and I'll do it
info: no questions asked
me:  i'm confused
 info:  let me try and un-confuse you
 me:  ok
 info:  go on, ask away
 me:  i don't know what to ask again
me: im still in shock i swear
 info:  That's why I asked you to sit down
info:  I knew I had to when you responded
info: I was like oh crap, she really didn't know
info: What would you like me to do?
 me:  there’s nothing to be done
me: I’m happy u reached out
 info:  There's always something
info: PR crisis managers handle stuff like this daily
 me:  i will definitely unblock u now and follow u
me: lol
 info:  Hahaha
info: how about we do this
 me:  but don't worry everything will die down
 info:  we simultaneously post something
 me:  what?
 info:  I can handle the heat
info: Rest assured. You're the one I'm worried about
info: I post: @LindaIkeji and I had a huge misunderstanding as a result of miscommunication. It is over now, and our relationship is back to one of mutual respect and admiration.
info: actually for 160 characters: @LindaIkeji & I had an avoidable misunderstanding, it's now been resolved , & our relationship is back to 1 of mutual respect & admiration.
info: And we never speak of this again :)
info: the new story will be how did they do it
info: and what happened
info: but we can keep them guessing forever
me:  wow
 info:  Crisis management 101
info: If we are united
info: what/whom is going to get between us? Our relationship predates "THE" Linda Ikeji afterall
 me:  what's ur real name?
 info:  whichever tweets of mine that you want me to yank, I shall
info: What do you think, do you even remember?
Info: Mukhtar Alexander Dan'Iyan
info: MrAyeDee
me:  oh dear Lord
me: i can't believe this
 info:  Once done, let's face those who are blackmailing you. We'll have none of that
info: Yes, neither can I. Save the story for your memoirs
info: which you know you are going to HAVE to write one day
info: you are an inspiration to many
 me:  so the reports to google will stop?
 info:  I'll ask my guys. They put requests in for my tweets that they say you took
info: At this end. Those who have been aggreived by you, I shall talk down. You might have to take some of their stuff down though
info: But if you want, I'll walk you through overcoming copyright challenges
info: I want you to be bulletproof for the next part of your journey
info: that of being an international conglomerate, Nigeria's first bonafide Multi Million $ web property
me:  after everything that happened now i'm wondering if i can trust u
 info:  Have I ever given you cause NOT to?
info: I believe in you
info: nothing can change that
 me:  u turned many people against me...in the last few days
me: so yes
 info:  Those who turned we can get back if need be. You will emerge stronger from this if you want, and I'll do all I can to assist you in this endeavor
info: I am emotionally vested in your success, I've been involved in your growth, nothing can change that
 info:  I've laid down all my weapons lol
info: Neutralized
me:  ok so
 info:  so?
 me:  dont even know what to write again
 me: lol
 info:  Hahahaha
info: what would you like the outcome of this discussion to be?
 me:  thank God i was sitting when u started chatting
 info:  Hahahahaha
info: smart move
me:  my goodness yesterday u were asking pple to submit their names for a lawsuit and today i find out its u?
 info:  A day is a long time in politics
info: I have partners
info: some of them are all business
info: Me, not so much when it comes to people I care about
info: if in this convo you had shown yourself to be incorrigible
info: then different story
info: but obviously this has been a huge huge misunderstanding
me:  so what do u suggest?
 info:  the above tweet simultaneously
info: and if you want, let me help you strategize on making the brand bullet proof
 me:  u want me to tweet too?
 info:  Has to be from both. And then we place a gag order on ourselves
info: if there are tweets you want me to remove
info: I shall
info: just point them out
 info:  This way all the haters/non haters/amebos/jjcs who want us to destroy each other will have no gasoline to pour on any fire
 me:  nah don't worry about the tweets
me: its ok
 info:  No. I have to
info: don't want to be an expressway to anything damaging to you
info: Linda that I know and Linda that I felt was aloof and inaccessible are two different people
 me:  i swear i wasn't bothered about what was being said...was just afraid of the blog being taken down cos i'm not so keen on getting a website
 info:  Of course
info: you know the LindaIkeji.net has been yours from day 1 right
 me:  didn't know that
 info:  Lol did you forget?
 me:  so what do u want me to tweet?
 info:  @LindaIkeji & I had an avoidable misunderstanding, it's now been resolved , & our relationship is back to 1 of mutual respect & admiration.
info: let me know when, so we can hit send simultaneously
info: of course let me know so I can refollow you
 me:  we will tweet same thing?
info: yes
info: and never speak on it again
info: I've seen enough pr done
info: to know this is the stuff that works
 me:  to be sincere i don't want to tweet anything. I never tweeted when everyone was talking...and i don't want to now
 info:  Yes
info: but to bury it
info: only way
info: after that return to silence
 me:  but i can acknowledge ur tweet
 info:  I shall in regards to this issue
info: yes
info: but if we want people to move on
 me:  u started it.
 info:  that's the best way
 me:  u end it
 info: I agree
info: I shall
info: but you are tweeting
 me:  i will acknowledge ur tweet
 info:  so they know you've moved on too
 me:  i will write something
me: but not same thing as urs
 info:  okay, but key is to do it in real time. and not to comment again on the issue
 me:  ive never commented on it on twitter
 info:  If we want this issue closed
info: yes I know
 me:  just the blog
 info:  but rest assured
info: eyes of nigeria are on me and you
info: some want us to kill ourselves sef
info: some want me to destroy you
info: literally
info: people are wicked
info: some of them are people you'd think are your friends
info:  Let me know when to re-follow and send
info: Speaking of losing your site, have you backed everything up?
 me:  not yet
 info:  What are you waiting for?
info: You're an enterprise
 info: Can you hire a writer?
 info: If you do s/he needs a crash course on summarizing news
info: or items that do not look like the original source
me:  i write alone
me: but will employ people soon
 info:  Hire someone
info: waste of your energy
info: you are a good business woman
info: not a darn writer
info: just my observation
info: am I still allowed to speak freely
me:  lol
me: whatever
 info:  What?
info: lol
info: can you get someone?
 me:  will do
 info:  Also
info: You need to place rotators (or whatever they are called) to rotate ads in and out. Right now your site is slower than 95% of the entire internet.
Info: Sooner rather than later that will start to take a toll
 me:  what's rotators?
info: everytime a page is refreshed a new ad appears in the placeholder
info: this makes your site super fast
info: assuming you use the right one
info: If you're using blogger what you do is:
info: Go to your blog layout screen.
info: 2. On whichever sidebar you would like your ads to show, click on "Add a Gadget" and select the HTML/JavaScript" gadget.
info: 3. Decide how you would like for your ads to display (either one after another or two side by side). You can see on the side of mine that they are just one after another.  This code is for one ad after the other, so if you want to display two columns of ads, make sure that your sidebar is wide enough for two ads plus a little extra room for the small space in between the ads. If you want them to display one after the other, then your sidebar just needs to be a little wider than one ad.
info: can walk you through if need be
me: my blog has been removed
info: when
me: just now
info: don’t panic
info: don’t hyperventilate either
info: we’ll get through this
info: if you want me to help you that is
info:  Ok, you there?
info: Ready?
 me:  yep
 info:  Ok domain
info: you still have the lindaikeji.net or you might have another
info: first things first
info: put out a tweet that you'll be back up within the hour though i a limited capacity
info: choose what domain you want to go with and let's point it to self hosted wordpress
info: blogger is proprietary
info: though any host can yank you, your domain self hosted takes a bit more time, gives a bit more wiggle room
info:  You there?
 me:  yep
 info:  Nervous?
info: Don't be
info: Ok so first decision
info: Tweet put out?
info: You need to define the story before blogosphere does
info: Tweet should say: The Linda Ikeji Blog shall be back shortly, thank you for your patience and understanding
info: Let me know when done
 me:  done
 info:  Super
info: next decision
info: what url?
 me:  every name i want has been taken
info:  Which names do you want?
Info: You're about to be bombarded by your advertisers. I want to avoid that
continuity is key
 me: lindaikeji.com, lindaikejiblog.com
 info:  Squatters
info: you'll pay a ton and won't happen immediately
info: next
info: We have to move fast
 info:  You there?
 me:  yep
 info:  Ok can you focus for the next 1 hour?
info: I know it's difficult, but I need you to
info:  Meanwhile I'll begin backing up your blog
info: from this end
info: t3 line
info: shall probably be able to salvage something
info: and you can repopulate with that later on
 me:  ok
 info:  ok to which one?
  me:  so u asked google to take my blog down?
 info:  Yes
info: I did
info: Hate me later
 me:  and they did without even talking to me?
 info:  Linda let's focus on the present and the future. Once you're up and running we can dissect the past
info: You there?
info: I promise you, you are coming back stronger than ever
info:  Best believe it, good or bad, I've never spoken anything into your life that hasn't come to pass.
Info: and I'm telling you now, your best is yet to come. What you made in a year, you'll be making in a day
Info: You will be a global media player
Info: Companies will offer to buy your brand for billions of US$, and you'll turn them down because you know better offers shall come
Info: the things I told you about in 2010, did they not start taking place?
me:  and then u tried to destroy it. I wish u had reached out to me earlier
info:  I swear I tried
info: But remember this
 me:  I feel like i truly lost a friend
 info:  hard as it may be to believe
 me:  i used to look forward to talking with u
 info:  and now I am back
 me:  i felt u had my back
 info:  not going anywhere except you say you are tired of me
info: I do
 me:  i could always run to u
 info:  You still can
info: I am back, I promise you I am
info:  I said this before, I'll say it again. I am still your #1 supporter
#1 fan and totally committed to your success
info: you there?

Yeah, well…that’s the shocking real story. I thought I was dealing with Emmanuel Efremov...didn't know it was someone from my past. Mr dear friend Alex 1976AD aka Mr Aye Dee wanted to be back in my life and he felt the best way to get my attention again was to shut down a blog I’ve slaved for almost eight years. And because he knew what to do and had the resources, he succeeded.

Below are his tweets last night after our chat…his tone completely changed.
I appreciate this. This is someone I used to love. Will always respect. I have absolutely nothing against him. At the end of the day he’s not an enemy…God used him to open my eyes. I’ll always be grateful.

I will like to say a big thank you to everyone who reached out, people who have shown concern, but most especially LIB readers. Your love and support has been overwhelming. Rest assured, I will never stop blogging. As long as I have breath in me…I will always be a blogger.

I hope you guys have learnt something from this story.
God bless you and yours and long live LIB.

Please feel free to read when Mr Aye Dee/1976AD made me his Person of the Year - here

2,145 comments:

1 – 200 of 2145   Newer›   Newest»
Alloy Chikezie said...

Wow! Happy for you Linda! You'll always conquer.


Your comment will be visible after approval

Unknown said...

Congrats Linda. I actually prayed for you and I am still rooting for you. God bless you!

I knew you will be back bigger and better and thats why I kept checking to see if you.re back up. Great stuff. Keep the flag flying!

fadedayo@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

You should really be careful personally dis has thought me a lesson.......lol to think dat I av an exam tomorrow left what I was studying and settled down to read dis story I miss u lol

Anonymous said...

I was wit u all d way!!! I insult d guy taya sef, fool. Bcarful of pple ooooo anuty linda. I love you, #longlivelib @fanny1814

Eugenia Ekeji said...

Never trust anyone. Known or unknown. Linda u were so smart to say little or nothing. Vote Linda Ikeji as the Most Active Blogger of the year. www.socialmediameritawards.com

Anonymous said...

linda did you take his permission b4 using his twitter pic in this post,lol! JUST KIDDIN

Unknown said...

Yaaay, welcome back dear

Omowale Bello said...

Linda no worry..i don swear give the guy well well for twitter..Pls no leave God oo and make you continue dey do well oo.

Samira said...

God, 24 hours and we missed you so much. I am a veritable Amebo...I was like a drug addict that went cold turkey....been having withdrawal symptoms for the last day. Now, I can sleep...just got a hit of my drug. Linda, do not let them get you down. The more you fly high, the lower they will go into their abode in the gutter. God has blessed you and NO ONE scan take that away from you...

Unknown said...

This is serious

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my love datz great 2know dat u stil keep ur head high nomata wat pple plan aganst u, as 4d alex/aye guy, just try n find a place in ur hrt 2 4giv him but stil b xtremely careful wt him....u wont beliv I havnt bn mysef since yestade ur block was removd. myhubby kept askin me if dis linda ikeji is d one providin foods &all dat in our hse.. lol d man wnt undastnd dat his wife is highly LIB'ly addicted! Thank God 4u my love..hav bn followin u bumpa2bumpa on twitter n evn be d1st 2 fav ur tweet n retwt dem. thank God d blog is restored now datz y u ll kip being a celebrity (Miss LIB'ly Addicted!)

Anonymous said...

omo linda this is too long, i'll read it in yh morning, good night!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my love datz great 2know dat u stil keep ur head high nomata wat pple plan aganst u, as 4d alex/aye guy, just try n find a place in ur hrt 2 4giv him but stil b xtremely careful wt him....u wont beliv I havnt bn mysef since yestade ur block was removd. myhubby kept askin me if dis linda ikeji is d one providin foods &all dat in our hse.. lol d man wnt undastnd dat his wife is highly LIB'ly addicted! Thank God 4u my love..hav bn followin u bumpa2bumpa on twitter n evn be d1st 2 fav ur tweet n retwt dem. thank God d blog is restored now datz y u ll kip being a celebrity (Miss LIB'ly Addicted!)

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless...

Anonymous said...

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. This is the first time this writer is visiting ur blog. Congrats.

http://www.nigerianfm.com/breaking-news-google-restores-linda-ikejis-blog-what-now/

Sugargirl said...

welcome back.its been very annoying since morning

Unknown said...

This is so sweet… Linda, how far? Husband don show be that oh! lol… me just dey get the inspiration from nowhere ni say this guy cares about you. It’s good to have you back tho. :-)

Mr AyeDee literally made me an LIBer. I guess I will keep visiting this blog everyday now coz the amount of times have visited it this week due to the issue on ground supercede the amount of times I’ve visited it the whole year.. lol ;-)

Anonymous said...

Linda abeg dissociate urself from him...nobody that loves/likes u will try to bring u down...ignore him forever !
@RealPrizeOkoli

Anonymous said...

We appreciate your efforts but pay attention to maintenance. Do the right thing. And stay on point always.

Tayo said...

I hoped you learned your lesson not to stay on a free blogging platform for so long….

Fitness, Weight loss, Beauty said...

Honestly, there's really no one you can trust but God. Who'd believe this? I mean without this evidence? Gush! Envy, jealousy, hatred kill faster than Ebola or whatever kills fast... I'm glad for you my dear. I hope everyone learns from this.

OKELOLA ADEDAMOLA A. said...

This Mr Aye Dee is a pathetic individual...I wonder what' your problem is

Anonymous said...

but apparently, even when you write in your own words you have to still give credits to the sources where the idea came from... just for future reference i don't want to see lib down again.. lol.. i almost cried. it was that deep

souvenirworks said...

u guys shld kiss already naaa....lool! congrats sha...ur jus more popular....

Anonymous said...

What people do to get attention!
Linda where is d note to google? Y didn't u include it? Google messed up!
I better c my comment.
Welcome back.

loola said...

linlin.i tot u said you not interested in taking d blog back.
hehehe
u guys should be lovers.i can feel a strong connection.

Anonymous said...

It gets better..well done linda

Anonymous said...


Linda,, welcome
My mentor taught me until it was ingrained in my head “keep your friends close but enemies closer” never let enemies know you think them as enermies cos that way you know their moves and can circumvent them – politics101 applicable in all spheres of life.

Linda you should have known this and not published this chat…. no need at all. Now you’ve given him the luxury to plan how to pull you down in the future.

Anonymous said...

The both of you should just fall in love already and get married abeg!!!

Unknown said...

I believe you should have allowed things calm down before posting this.

Bold Kid said...

Errm Linda, no need opening old wounds and licking them. Time to pick up the pieces and move ahead. This is life. Focus is key. Happy LIB is back up! :)

Unknown said...

You should have allowed thing calm before posting this

Edmondo said...

You rock girl. Ifeoma chukwu mere Linda Ikeji. lol

Anonymous said...

I skimmed, but yeah, he's a creep. Shouldn't the police be involved? Stalking you all the way from New York. That is serious.

Anonymous said...

Be more careful...

Anonymous said...

So Aunty linda which one is your blog now, are we sticking to this or lindaikeji.mobi or lindaikejionline.com let us know and welcome back.

Anonymous said...

welcome back, but how come you saved his name with Ayedee if you don't know he was the person you knew a while back ? anyway happy for you.

Anonymous said...

I told my cousin brother ytdy dt I have a feeling dt this aydee is just a jealous motherfucker old flame and he was arguing with me, can't wait to rub it in his face dt I was ryt...... Man this whole October to remembr Linda story thought me a lesson, a silent one...... Dear mr aydee, my humble advice to you is dt you should never go full retard- never!!!! Do you know the number of Nigerian youths dt this blog is the cooling spot??Isi adikwa gi nma??Yayyyyyyy lib is back, am spreading the goodnews on facebook/twitter/instagram........Hehehe Linda chill your ears with this music "obsession" by psquarre..#cheEzyjayne

Anonymous said...

Welcome back darlgggg.....Dora

Alloy Chikezie said...

Linda! Dear, ithere are lots of lessons to be learned from this, but personally, I think one of the lessons to be learned is try not to ignore people, because even me have sent you mail several time and you ignored them, try employ more hands to help you so you'll have time to reply people. God bless you.


Your comment will be visible after approval

Anonymous said...

now that you two have kissed and made up...sounds like some has a crush on someone

Lawrence said...

It is a very good new seeing this wonderful blog coming back on air
Many people been saying all sort Grammar, but thank God we can now see the main reason of the little TIME OUT on LIB

Is good to have you back
And is good to learn and know about thew whole truth, at least majority of the Nigerians calling you names will be able to know that you are not what they have been insinuating about you

Nice have you back in the Blogosphere....

Anonymous said...

What a lame. Happy u back on! Shout out to google

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww Seems to me like a love story oooo linda u two should get married already.

Anonymous said...

I've never commented before even though I monitor this site everyday. Welcome back. It feels like my best friend is back. More grease to your elbows. Please don't hate. Just look ahead. When you get your private jet, I hope I'll get a ride in it

Ayodeji Charlez said...

that shocking momemt.... So you are Mr Aydee!!! lol

Anonymous said...

I've never commented before even though I monitor this site everyday. Welcome back. It feels like my best friend is back. More grease to your elbows. Please don't hate. Just look ahead. When you get your private jet, I hope I'll get a ride in it

MrsBankyW said...

Hmmmmm... I don't know what to say...

Anonymous said...

I hope u also learnt a lesson too... No message is too small or unimportant oh.. Hehehe. #LifeGoesOn keep up the good works Linda

Unknown said...

Thank God you are bank anyway

Anonymous said...

Oh dear God! He Is a dangerous man, Linda. Be Careful! This obsession is real. Jesu!

Unknown said...

Interesting. Linda u too much. I was awake waiting patiently.

Sugargirl said...

storm is over!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations

Anonymous said...

Thank God ride on sister. when you get to the top you become a topic. that's what just happen

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmm, it is well, linda welcome back

buddy said...

Peeps can do anything to get attention sha...and d guy is na sounding really nice as b4...wish u all d best LINDA

Anonymous said...

God Bless Your Hustle.#lindaikejiinspiration

Anonymous said...

wow, even those who claim to love you wants to destroy you.

Tolexandre said...

Lindaikejionline.com and lindaikeji.blogspot.com/?m=1 is back and better({}) cos I had initially taken up the #Bringlindaikejiback campaign o #lol congrat sis, may the Lord continue to strengthen u and turn ur enemies to ur friends. #cheers and thanks to Mr aye dee too

Anonymous said...

oya linda pay me im the first to comment lol congrat darling

Miss dee said...

Wow

Unknown said...

Linda is finally in love..
Between, congratulations.. Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Of course sometimes shit go down
When it's a billion dollars on an elevator.
Bow down bitches!

Anonymous said...

Things happen...it's just been drama. Tho you make in one month what I earn in a year, I still felt so bad. Business is ruthless. Now you've experience. 'T

Nne said...

First, I'm glad you are back, I was rooting for you and you did not deserve the whole fiasco. Secondly, I personally think you should have listened to your instincts and not made this whole thing public. Maybe in part, but not as far as publishing his name - if that's his name. Do you know what he really looks like? As fearless as you are, you have to think about your safety as well as that of your family. There's no telling how far someone who'd go through all this trouble would go.

I like the fact that you sometimes are transparent and share your milestones, but try to stop flaunting your wealth. It'll speak for itself and flaunting it only causes unnecessary wahala. As you probably have learned, the heart of man is desperately wicked. Do not feed the wickedness.

Wishing you much more success. You worked really hard for it and you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

WoooooooooooooooWWWWWW

Eazy said...

Am like happy to the buttom of my belly, keep checking every minute, thank God you are back.

Anonymous said...

While i would not want to comment on the veracity of the above conversation. I would have loved to send you personal email if I have your address. You started blogging as a hobby and it has grown to a business. So the the risk management perspectives have to change.
You do not have to be lazy about it, what you run is a business and mind you, this is the beginning because of competition activities.
Run your organisation like a business taking into consideration legal, accounting, tax ( cause I doubt it if you pay correct tax), IT , HR etc into consideration. I like your courage but you are very naive. its a wot world there

jane. o. Omuh. said...

Tnk God everytin is over now. Welcome bk

Unknown said...

Welcome back Linda! I really missed u

Unknown said...

Stories that touch

Neekee said...

Woooooooooooooooow

Neekee said...

Wooow

Anonymous said...

You two should date in each other.

Diadem said...

Very Interesting

Anonymous said...

A blessing in disguise

Anonymous said...

Thank God for your life. I celebrate with you

May-may said...

Oh the joy in my heart ....

Unknown said...

Missed your blog yesterday,u cannot be stopped,keep doing what u are doing,every limitation is a step to more greatness,no mind them,dem go tire.God bless u dear

Unknown said...

It's too long I will finish it tomorrow... nice one.. so? no hard feelings? Friendship? Lol

Anonymous said...

Wow!!

Anonymous said...

Linda i hope u apologised? This is a big lesson to u and us all never to forget or be too busy for our day 1s.

Khunlay said...

Life can be funny at times sha. Aunty linda u sef fall him hand oh(truth be told)

E said...

You see! I almost fought because of this. I kept telling everyone that this was a pure case of hate.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!

Anonymous said...

Ok. Read !

Go fuck him !!!!

Dipo Dapo said...

Glad you are back up. Please work on transitioning to a platform you own 100% and you can backup and revive faster. You are right 100%right we learn everyday. Sorry it went down this way.

This incident will only make you better.

Anonymous said...

A fuck is worth a blog

marvelous benson said...

congrat! miss linda ikeji more riches and fame are yet to come on your way....in jesus name (Amen)

Anonymous said...

eyaa welcom back shaa

Unknown said...

Happy u r back

Anonymous said...

Thank God you are back. Keep your enemies close and your friends closest. People are nasty, thinking they can just play with people's lives and toil.
Linda, please don't trust anyoneor take them for face value after this, too many Bitches out there.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Linda!

Unknown said...

Glad you are back linda

Anonymous said...

Sounds mre like a publicity stunt......

E said...

This is one of the reasons why africans die mysteriously. Someone would be stalking you just to do something bad to you.

Click here to vote for Linda said...

Thank God o. She is Back Now vote 4 aunty linda as blogger of the year

N€¡GHBØR said...

Welcome back!...now you know what to do and how to do it...this is a hard lesson...long live LIB

N€¡GHBØR said...

Welcome back!...now you know what to do and how to do it...this is a hard lesson...long live LIB

Extom said...

This is shocking... that's all I can say.
Thank God you're back though.

N€¡GHBØR said...

Welcome back!...now you know what to do and how to do it...this is a hard lesson...long live LIB

Anonymous said...

1 word- wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pin:2BB00AEE

N€¡GHBØR said...

Welcome back!...now you know what to do and how to do it...this is a hard lesson...long live LIB

Anonymous said...

Woooah
Ds life eeeeehhhh
I cant believ i read everytin by ds tym 1am.

I see u teo getting married at the end.

We can write a lovely bollywood script or shld i say nollywood story from ds.

jenyblaison said...

My eyes ache, welcome back

E said...

I wish this particular issue was a physical fight. I would have been the one to hit my aye dee so hard that he will survive to still be alive again

Anonymous said...

Lesson learnt is nt to forget your friends wen moni comes

9javault said...

Thank God o, this is how people can be but it quite matured and wonderful how you guys reached out and settled it,as yoruba people will say 'ti iku ile o ba pa eni, to de o le pa ni', It shows us how God is the only one who can raise us up and not bring us down after all our mistakes, He only cares all thru and thru

Anonymous said...

...and I thought it was hell had no fury than a woman scorned. Now its hell has no fury than Mr. Aye Dee

auntysilivi said...

wow... this is unbelievable. TO God be all d praise. Lindaikeji is back and berra

Anonymous said...

investigate well linda ,before u post..... lesson no1

Anonymous said...

1. well, welcome back @ lindaikeji 2. I hope you have learnt a lesson here
3. They say hell have no furry over a woman scorned well, i hope you will help them rewrite that...
4. Forgive and forget, you may not know buh what mr whatever his name is was help in disguise
5. Get ur own domain
6. Welcome Back Miss. Linda Ikeji....
#Seth

Anonymous said...

wowwwwww....I'm so dumbfounded..but why will he put you thru this type of trauma? I hope you learned lessons from this experience and will build ur empire stronger and better with all blogging guidelines..I'm so happy you are back Linda!

ebonyplump said...

I actually read all this and am dumbfounded...anyway am assured u will go a long way,Linda.....U are always a success,Indisputable

Nkeiruka C. Ogbuokiri said...

WOW....now that's some story. After reading the exchanged dialogue I'm just left speechless. This is beyond body snatching... This indeed is a book, "The Heist of the blogger heiress Linda Ikeji"

As I posted on FB today I still think this can be used as workshop series for social media, copyright, photo licensing, etc, and most importantly ownership of domain. I've spent months on reading out licenses and paying taxes on self-employment. A fighting spirit is only half the battle.

WELCOME BACK!

Gentletee said...

This is quite lenghty post read it at lindaikejionline.com. After now Linda is going to be scared of the kind of money she will be making by just blogging cos this setback is a setup for a big bang! That Aye dee guy is more like a genius. He knows the intricacies.

Josh said...

Thank God,Man No Be God!!!

James Olorunosebi said...

Linda....as true as this is...conspiracy theorist are your next enemy....so pray, plan and prepare for it. Google will also come for you, and him most especially, he is going to have a lawsuit, so get ready to help him if you want or leave him to roast in his own stew...

I am happy for you that you are back. But please mirror your blog to your newly acquired website, that's what I did,...all my posts across any blog platform is synced to auto post in my website.

And like my executive friends said, its time you grow up and realize you need a running system and stop handling this blog like a blog. Keep the blog side running but here in your hands is a money spinner and its not your anymore because of your corporate advertisers, they would have sued you for violation of contracts.

I have defended you where I could and shamelessly so, NOW DEFEND YOURSELF and make us all proud.

Anonymous said...

am just dumb founded...........

Unknown said...

this ur story too long o....I don't forget 1st half of wetin I read as of when I read am finish. ..anyway we thank God

Unknown said...

Awwwww

Tommy said...

I went through all this write up from head to tail and I feel we all need to learn a big lesson here. What if Linda had checked on her good old friend (the guy who was there for her while she needed him)? He must have contributed one or two things to the development of the brand LindaIkeji as we have it today. Let's not easily forget those that had been nice to us. Let's keep their contacts as we progress in life. If they could be nice to us when we were nobody, they would be nicer when we are somebody. We shouldn't be too busy to remember some common people who at any time had done uncommon things to us. If Linda were in Alex's shoes, she could have been tempted to do something similar.
On the other hand, I feel that Linda should be very careful about Alex's come back strategy. He really wants it badly...but I SMELL RAT (A very big one). If he could go this far to influence Google's decision, who knows what next he has on his table. And this is for all of us; never hurt a friend so badly because you want to prove a point! This is another long essay...Linda, I just dey retaliate (lol).

I TEACH @ THINKFIRSTTUTORS www.thinkfirsttutors.com

Unknown said...

thank God. But be careful, this guy isn't to be trusted. Disregard all he's saying!

Anonymous said...

Sue him...

Debbiestixx said...

Wow! Welcome back Linda

Anonymous said...

Geez...hope you took permission from him before publishing this tho...seeing as the chat was on google chat...just to be on the actual safe side

Anonymous said...

You are probably asleep as I write this but here is my advise. Get yourself a lawyer to constantly review your blog and get an internet guy on your payroll to check your site health once a week (some of your fans will do it for free). Linda most people will play God when they help you. It is a reason I keep friends away from my business. Hope you learnt the inherent lesson and I think its time for a url. It can be lindaikejin.com (great brands do not die). Great business plan for the future. What happens if google shuts down blogger? Think big linda dear. My blog is already chasing yours and I will overtake you if you no careful fa. lol-Newyorker

Anonymous said...

Honestly speaking......You both made mistakes...shey dem go kill u if u tweet wetin d guy want....moreover hes been tweeting about u since u started....

Unknown said...

Hmmm,na wa for this your friend o.Thank God for everything.Haters have been put to shame.Linda,Laila likes you.

Anonymous said...

The man actually used 2 luv u felt rejected,even wen all he did 2/4 you is 2 show luv,concern n ao 2 make u progress in life...den u blocked him,stop replyin or chattin wiv him when u got rich (dats ao it will look 4rm his own point of view)....when luv turns 2 hate is a very bad tin ,so dat wat dey say when ur best frnd bcoms ur enemy,dats d worse enemy u can get..n all along he tot u knew him..menh!! Am happy ur blog is back n u know d truth..my lil church mind advice 2 u linda no matter aÓ irrelevant some1 is 2 u,wen dey reach out 2 u via mail,text,google talk as much as u can try reply,read or jst try acknowledge dem it means a lot 2 pple...anoda person might av done worse dan wat mr aye dee did.....I care n neva 4get dat we pple dat visit n read ur blog#Liber luvs YOU!! Its like a daily ritual 2 refresh ur blog cos my fone is always on it...much luv jd

keisha said...

I'm speechless, glad you're back, learnt a lot from this story

Anonymous said...

This is the link to the linda's post in 2011 for the blogger of the year: http://hi-lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2011/12/omg-i-am-1976ad-2011-person-of-year.html

Anonymous said...

I took my time to read this and it seems that this Mr.Aye Dee guy is a computer scientist and he knows his way about IT stuffs. Thank God he is not a hater but someone who loves and appreciate your work. It might be funny but it seems the guy loves you from his utterances and a man will do anything to gain a woman's attention. He scared you and he knew he could help you to get back stronger and even better. Am happy to hear that everything is OK now.

Anonymous said...

Thank God Linda! I'm sincerely happy for you. I was heartbroken when google took your blog down. We thank God it's been resolved. However i will like to advise that you be careful from now on. Try to avoid anything that your enemies can latch on to. When you are at the top, you need to be extra careful as haters will do everything to bring you down. In addition, please try and be discreet about your personal life, especially the wealth and prosperity God has blessed you with. Some people got shamelessly jealous when you bought your SUV. Next time, don't let the world know what you have.Be discreet. God bless you Linda. You are an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Idonbilivit

Anonymous said...

This guy just made you 10times famous..how are we not sure you guys stage-managed this....2mao we'd hear you guys are getting married.

khadijat olodo said...

This is really touching , its just a mis understanding right from scratch.... linda do forgive him and forget abt it , as he says u shal grow bigger and bigger Amen..... he only did dat to get your attentn

E said...

My friends kept on saying that i am such a die hard fan of this Linda Ikeji. But the truth is that most of the guys that say rubbish about her do not know when she started. when she wasnt making all the millions and now that this happened all the scumbags jumped out of their hideouts to say linda is too proud, linda is too this, linda is too that. well i am happy that the whole thing is over now.

Ibk said...

Haven't read this yet but its great to have you back Linda

Unknown said...

Very touching love story. Thank God you're back. Going to bed without reading your blog has been torture. Welcome back.

Mokia said...

Speecjless tho!

Anonymous said...

Linda, u and Mr Aye dee should just get married. He obviously has a crush on you and you both will look good together.

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!!!!

psamie said...

Well said n done..

Your maturity is impeccable ...
This whole ish is a blessing in disguise......glad u r bk....

Queen Trendy said...

Its well oh Linda. Man when know man na em đέ kill em.

Good business strategy Linda VS Aye Dee

Anonymous said...

Touching... My family missed this blog, thanks to God u're back

Anonymous said...

hahaha...someone is seriously in love..
this story will end in the alter.

Dupe said...

This is really my first time passing a comment on LIB, but trust me ive been a persistent reader. Even when the app stopped opening on my phone i dint mind the stress of going through my browser. I understand how you must have/you're feeling cuz im also in a similar phase.. i.e betrayal from a close friend at that. Thank you for sharing this story and thank God you've overcomed it all. This just motivated me to move on and you've actually always been a source of motivation to many. Congratulations on scaling through the phase!

Ijay said...

All this has been written by God , this should make you stronger, remember the song "more money more problem" pray harder cos successs attracts a lot of enemies, God bless u and the work of your hands. Amen!

Unknown said...

you guys should marry,end of story

Unknown said...

Wow very touching and emotional . Although I'd also love to be Linda's friend , please kindly mail me or add me up askaroundnow@gmail.com or 3320ef40

Anonymous said...

first.

linda please give me a blowjob, i love your thick juicy lips. glad to have u back.

Anonymous said...

If you respect him, you wouldn't put out a chat that was supposed to be between you guys. That guy really helped you. he's not a bad person, Linda.

Anonymous said...

This is going to come with a price later. Beleive me av seen such cases b4.

reportnaija said...

Sis linda i love u, even my fellow bloggers hate me coz of u.. But the love i gat for u is enomous, u are my role model. Believe me i knew all dis rite from day one that MR ayedee most have known u.. But thank God u own ur domain name. My advice now is to move all ur contents back to ur new site so that even if they go to ur blogspot it will be directed to ur site..

Laila u cant quit coz if u quit i also quit..

I jus love ur spirit sis..
U are about to blow 4times than before..

Anonymous said...

Linda the truth of the matter is that this guys want you for a relationship but doesn't know how to compose it...u self go marry na

Anonymous said...

this is why nigeria is a failed state

princess dee said...

Thank God!

ula said...

Lin tank God u r bck i felt so bad then but tank God is allover #dancing windeck#

Alozie Paschal Okwara said...

Wow! Well, he is a sincere guy. But I still dislike him for taking it this far. If girl no send you, bug off not fight her like you are the girl fight for a man's attention. Aye dee just mind yourself or Nigerians may drive you off earth to Mars for fighting one of the truest inspirations we have. But I like his comebacks tho. Lol. Now, she won't say yes if you proposed cuz she is scared of you.

Anonymous said...

God sees all and knows the truth. Anything built on lies will not last. Enough said.

Anonymous said...

woah! well welcome baq, that got us worried

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo said...

Linda>> Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo. I posted a lot on my Facebook page already. You have gotten your online assets back. Leave this guy alone. I tweeted him to contact me before Google restored the blog. This is the same story as Shawn McQuaid. Leave him alone and move on. As a global news blogger and Chief Medical correspondent. Learn from me. U have won this battle. LET GO!

KOO
@HNNAfrica @Healthreports
Facebook/HNNAfrica
Facebook/DrKemi

Anonymous said...

WoWWWWWWWWWWW! I feel like i just read IMs between Neo and Morpheus. This is some out-of-this-world ish. Linda be VERRRRY careful with this individual that has resurfaced in your life. Be VERY careful! Welcome back. This is one reader that'll remain loyal come what may.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I want to cry, but tears of joy for you. Love so deep! Friendship so rare! The type of friendship that only God can give. The more you want to try and understand why God loves you so much, the more confused you get. He just loves you! Mystery!
I just wanna say congratulations and amen to his prophecies to you. Please don't let your aso-ebi to be 1million oh.


Scholes

Donzee said...

Anyway all thanks to God. Linda f**k all ur enemies de can only try bt de will never win you wil always be at the top... More more blessing.


#Donzee10z

Unknown said...

Welcome back dear...

My 1st comment on LIB

Yo were missed.

www.ifeadinmesi.blogspot.com

Debbiestixx said...

This is indeed strange!

Unknown said...

Thnk God everything has been sortd out,linda I'm glad u're bck haters can go nd die now.

Anonymous said...


LIB taught me many things in the last 3 days:
1. Be humble, Dont be Proud
2. On your way to the top dont forget people who
helped you
3. You know your real friends when you are in
crisis.
4. Dont Hate, even if its not your field, respect
other people's opinion but know what you stand
for.
5. Replying insults with insults leads you to
nowhere
6. Always trust in God, Dont give up on him
7. Obey the law, Nobody is above the law
8. Protocols can be broken because of you #
Favour. Google dont revoke things anyhow but
they restored LIB in less than 48 hours.
9. Dont Give up
10. As a blogger, get your own domain

Anonymous said...

Welcome back dear...

My 1st comment on LIB

Yo were missed.

www.ifeadinmesi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow! what a tale... aswear dis Linda can tatafo

Jenny's diary said...

WOW is all i can say it is surely well...

Unknown said...

gosh...so i was right ...he actually has a crush on LIB....but my comment wasn't displayed. PJ koh, pyjamas nii

article boss said...

I tweeted that you're inspired me and you will continue to do. I read this article and i breathed hmmmmmm! Please take it as past and reunite with Mr Aye Dee and change your blogging style to something entirely new.
Long live LB.

Anonymous said...

why don't you just marry him and let us hear word...dis kind merry go round love and drama na wa..lol..btw..dat omo pointer is VERY ANNOYING!!

Unknown said...

Sure he Jst want ur attention and he has gotten..... Better days ahead , Jst try n get ur own website, so that u won't depend on anyone for anything... U ar ready a brand name.... good native Doctor no need signboard. Even if u call am www. Linda, we go wait make our Oga at d top put dot com lol

Anonymous said...

Yay Linda s back. Pls hire a lawyer secure all loose ends you have enemies.

Anonymous said...

Linda, he is a SNAKE. What kind of sick guy is this? Wow, nawa o Mr Aye Dee, shame on you. You felt slighted and decided to bring her down? What kind of boy are you? wow. Linda, it was the fire of God that convicted him.

babs said...

only
if i knew what to say cause as much as i bliv u shouldn't have posted
this,Blogging is just in your DNA....BUT HEY, GLAD U BACK...

Anonymous said...

Thank u lord..ds is so breathtakin'..glad u r back..*Lessonslearned*!

Anonymous said...

I learned a lot. firstly don't be sop quick to forget people who make ur dreams a reality...

nigerilalol said...

What doesn't kill you makes you strong. Linda, you're now a stronger fellow, so do many of your readers. Now that you have arisen, walk and never stumble (my prayer for you)

Mr.Olusegun said...

This is like a miracle..... I've learnt from this personally. Thank God For this. Congrats LIB!!

Anonymous said...

Sad misunderstanding between friends. Good to have you back.

Anonymous said...

n I want u 2 remember somethin,Lindaikeji is already a brand know all over d world...so I'll advice thou u may ignore u get an Office der u'll be d CEo,employ more hands,more news,def more advert thou'll pay d staffs @ least 10man wrkforce won't be too much,u'll av a legal aspect may 1 out of d 10 be a sound lawyer coz if u actually on ur right u cld sue google 4 wat dey did,den get like 2 IT badt guys very sound,3-4 to help write n edit news,1 PA @ dis level u need 1....jd

Anonymous said...

he never wanted u down because if he wanted u down he won't contact u again after ur site is down. he just want u to observe his presence. u just have to meet him

Unknown said...

I truly believe everything God approves becomes a success. God obviously backs you up so He knows how to make you scale through every trials & help you learn from them. I'm an old time reader but I'm commenting on any post for the first time. You're a brand now & you should think like one ( I'll render a free service if you want). God will always have your back Aunty Linda. Welcome Back!

Unknown said...

first to comment

Unknown said...

This is breathtaking...

Unknown said...

First to comment

Unknown said...

Eye opener

Anonymous said...

Mr AyeDee very sharp bad guy I love him tho! Linda keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Chai see obsession, poor u and him,forget it,that's life for u,happy u are back,make peace with him,communication is important in our daily lives with people we love. Linlin d dude is fine sha. I no talk any tin o.

Anonymous said...

You need a website madam...... Leave blogger, get a domain name.... Btw,I don't see anything wrong in what he did....this is business.....

Anonymous said...

Glad it's all over. Don't be liberal with your life again please.

Fiyinpet said...

Thank God for the reconciliation..It has really been ages. I will want Linda to be careful.trust nobody they say..lessons learnt!

Anonymous said...

SO WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT FOR??? LIKE WHAT THE HECK! I CANT!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 2145   Newer› Newest»

Recent Posts