In this age of modern technology 'going through mobile phone' has been cited as the most common way cheating is discovered, according to a new poll.
See the stats below...
1. Went through mobile phone - 41 per cent
2. Went through social media account - 23 per cent
3. Went through files on PC/laptop/tablet - 13 per cent
4. Caught in the act (face to face) - 11 per cent
5. Told by friend - 5 per cent
6. Told by family member - 3 per cent
7. Confession - 2 per cent
8. Other - 2 per cent
So how did you discover your partner was cheating? Any of this or the old ways of lipstick on the collar? Scent of another woman's perfume, etc?