Lanre Ogunlesi and wife celebrate 35th wedding anniversary | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 17 February 2011

Lanre Ogunlesi and wife celebrate 35th wedding anniversary

The Sophisticat boss, Lanre and wife Modupe who runs Adam & Eve gift shop at GRA Ikeja, recently celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary. They got married in January 1976 in Lagos. Congrats to them and wishing them many more happy years together.

Pic thanks to legendary photographer, Sunmi Smart Cole

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats lanre
me i dey beef you sha o
how can you be looking this young
seems u no dey old ni?
well don jere
we are behind you?

Surprise said...

Happy 35th wedding anniversary sir and ma. What is the secret?

Anonymous said...

wow,lovely couple.I pray for many more beautiful years for them,they are looking so young and I see lights in the eyes of the woman....says a lot!
I pray for I celebrate 35th and the double in my lifetime in Jesus name,God sustain them,amen!

'Mide!

Anonymous said...

the secret is managing your problems and not bothering to look at the grass across your lawn.
It ain't greener, all na film trick.

Grace Sabians said...

God bless them, they look so cute together! I wish you both 35 more years.

onome said...

I LOVE THIS COUPLE. THEY HAVE STOOD BY EACH OTHER, AND GOD HAS BLESSED THEM IMMENSELY.

Anonymous said...

They should have invited intruder Lanre Ojora. Hahahahahah

Anonymous said...

They should have invited intruder Lanre Ojora. Hahahahahah

Recent Posts