Chris Okoties denies dumping presidential project | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Chris Okoties denies dumping presidential project

Since much have not been heard from him lately concerning his presidential bid, people started to assume he had withdrawn from the race...he recently refuted it.

"Anybody that thinks I have withdrawn from the April 2011 election is a joker. I am surprised you are asking me this question because I keep talking about my presidential ambition. And from Monday Feb 7th, you would hear our campaign jingles. So I am very much in the race." Rev Chris Okotie to  Uche Olehi of Encomium Mag

He is a presidential candidate under his FRESH Democratic Party (FDP)

2 comments:

de!icious said...

Wasting money on rubbish......be focused Kris..... on Women as usually...Oops on ur church welfare

Anonymous said...

lmao. next!

Recent Posts