Kalahari voucher contest... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Kalahari voucher contest...

















To celebrate Nigeria@50, Kalahari Nigeria is going to be giving out 5 N5000 vouchers to readers of my blog who live in Nigeria. Between today and October 31, 2010.

How to enter:
*Go to www.kalahari.com.ng and register for a free account
*Visit my facebook page and let me know what item you would use the voucher to buy in “kalahari voucher contest” discussion.

I will pick one winner randomly by the end of each week. The only way to enter is to follow these two steps. You only need to do this once to enter! Good luck!

3 comments:

P of S said...

Free keh? Nice one!

Anonymous said...

linda,met u 2day at oregun and 'm touched by ur down to earth personality and humility.kip it up.

Unknown said...

Na wa! Random picking hasn't favoured me o.. I hope it does this time, lol.. Long time hope you good? Take care..

Recent Posts