"Drake only speaks with me once a week" Lil Wayne | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 5 August 2010

"Drake only speaks with me once a week" Lil Wayne





















In a recent interview Lil Wayne admits,

"I call Drake at least once a week, but I actually call three or four times a week, but he only picks up for me once a week," the MC said with a laugh ... "Put in this position, I just feel like every time I pick up the phone to dial a number, I feel like I'm a bother, because I'm in jail. I don't have nothing else to do but talk to you, and that might not be what you want to do at the time. I don't know if that's just a conscious thing, but ... I always feel like I'm bothering. I call Mack Maine every single day, and I know I get on his nerves, but he answers every single time."

Awwww...poor weezy!
If you care for this, then read the rest of the interview  here >>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

skankmypeaceofmind said...

#know me when i'm poor
not when i am rich oh
to claim relationship
claim relationship#

that is life. those idiots are just what they are...IDIOTS.

Recent Posts