DMX had four kids behind wife's back | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 5 August 2010

DMX had four kids behind wife's back



















 “He had four other children out of our marriage and I didn’t know. I only found out about one, and it was the one in Maryland that was public. It was all over the news and I still was gonna try to make it work [but] after we did the show Soul of a Man, I guess the women felt some kind of way because he was doing a lot of paying child support behind my back and giving them money without me knowing anything. So once he came out in interviews saying this is my only daughter and this is my family I guess they started feeling some kind of way and they started sending lawyers and all these child support suits to my house and that wasn’t acceptable. I just felt like with the drugs, that in itself is mentally draining. I felt like since we’ve been together for so long I didn’t want to give up on him.” Tashera Simmons tells Vibe magaazine.

She married DMX in 1999 and they have four children together. Tashera has since announced she was separating from him, just 2 weeks after he was released from jail.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Recent Posts