Adewale Lawanson emerges Centage Superstar winner | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 21 August 2010

Adewale Lawanson emerges Centage Superstar winner

Mingin (sitting in his new car) with mum , Centage MD, Keke Ogungbe, Alex Onabanjo and Centage Ex.
















 
Adewale Lawanson, a.k.a Mingin emerged the winner of the maiden edition of Centage Superstar, the Primetime/Centage Micro-finance Bank talent competition collaboration that took place recently. Mingin, a dancer, took home a Prado SUV and prizes.

Continue >>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

























"I feel on top of the world right now, like a champion, like my dreams have come true. This is going to be the beginning of something new for me. What made me stand out was God anointing upon me. Also the designer who kitted me. The costume added to my marks. Also my stage craft, thanks to DNMT. My friends there taught me some steps." Mingin tells Encomium Weekly

1 comment:

eddybonzo said...

i love this and this is indeed sucess.....watch for me cos am gonna be the next winner.....God in heaven knows

Recent Posts