Rate P-Square's new album Danger | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 20 September 2009

Rate P-Square's new album Danger

Apart from Danger, I haven't heard any other song on the new P-Square album titled Danger. But I've read a lot of reviews.
Tracklist of Danger
1. I love You
2. Troway
3. Break It
4. Possibility Feat. 2face
5. Danger
6. E no easy Feat. Jay Martins
7. Bye Bye
8. Who dey here
9. Gimme Dat
10. Super Fans
Have you listened to all the songs on the new P-Square album? If you have, what would you rate it? Average, good or great?

6 comments:

la~pimpette said...

average!

Jim said...

wack, wack, wack.

I don't know, who created this CD - J. Martins? I think so. It should be R&B, but It's some like Disco.

Well, we are waiting for new Naeto C album.

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

You were visited simply with a brilliant idea

Anonymous said...

It is never too late to learn.

Recent Posts