Julius Agwu, Chinenye Ochuba welcome baby girls | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Julius Agwu, Chinenye Ochuba welcome baby girls

Julius Agwu and Wife get baby girl

Ibiere, the beautiful wife of ace comedian Julius Agwu gave birth to the couples first child, a baby girl, in Houston Texas, USA, on Monday September 7th 2009. The baby girl has already been named Zara (A Hebrew name for a new beginning). Congrats to them.
***

Also Chinenye and Kunle...

Ex-MBGN Queen, Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade and husband, Kunle, also welcomed a baby girl on Wednesday 9th of September 2009 in a London hospital. Mother and child are doing great. Congrats to them.
***

Photos of the day
Kelis and Nas together again

It seems like these two are getting back together. They both arrived at Marquee nightclub NYC on Monday night (pictured above) where Nas celebrated his birthday. They left the club together. They just had a son...I really hope they've truly reconciled.
***

Beyonce and Jay Z spotted...too cute

The gorgeous Beyoncé Knowles and her husband Jay-Z, were spotted having a private dinner at Nello's in Manhattan. See Jay Z watching his wife eat. Awwww, so romantic...:-)

Larer...

15 comments:

doll (retired blogger) said...

nice..congrats to one and all

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
i love them together

Admin said...

think nas wanna prove maturity here,thats nice of him

Anonymous said...

Congrats to them all!!
I have been married for a while and was really hoping I was pregnant this month, I just returned from the Loo now and saw my period.. I am so devastated and sad!!
After sending my hubby a sad text, I decided to check your blog(daily dose), only to see two couples with their babies..don't know if that's supposed to make me feel better or worse!! I know God would do mine in his time.
Pls..I am really happy for them, I am just pouring out my mind!!

funkola said...

congrats to the new parents and i really hope kelis & nas can get past this and stay together.

Anonymous said...

@anonymous 12.17pm

Do not despair, God will give you a reason to smile and remember Non shall be barren among them, not even your cattle. It is well with you

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look like Jay-Z is thinking romance in this picture. Looks like he's thinking "Damn this girl can eat. I was done eating like 30 minutes ago. I need to go".

Anonymous said...

@ anon 12.17
do u believe that can do all thingz?for with God all thingz are possible including ur case.He z 2 faithful 2 fail,if he gave u husband he will also make u mother of children,and im speaking 2 u with the unction of God thatz upon me that about dis time nxt yr u shall embrace ur child.No jokes!!Relax and be thankful dont murmur give him thanx in everything.For blessed is she that believeth 4 there shall be performance of all dos thingz said of him by the lord luke 1 verses 45

histreasure said...

congrats to them all..

@ Anon 12:17 - the Lord God shall fulfill ur heart desires and make ur joy full to the glory of His name. keep believing. it is well!

Anonymous said...

@ ANONYMOUS
I PASSED THROUGH THAT STAGE FOR 12 YRS .........I KNEW HOW U A FEELING.JUST GET BUSY, DONT BE TOO ANXIOUS,LIVE YOUR LIFE NORMALLY,AVOID PPLE THAT MAKE U FEEL TERRIBLE.I PRAY SINCERELY FROM MY HEART THAT U WILL LAUGH LAST............TAKIA OUR MUMMY.

TITI

WALE said...

linda, dat jayZ look na are you not supposed to be on diet look.

hope you are okay?

God bless you richly

Lily said...

@anonymous 12.17pm

May God grant you your heart desires. Be strong and continue trusting in him. It is well with you!!!

Anonymous said...

@ANONYMOUS GIVE IVF A TRIAL IF ITS QUITE A WHILE U HAVE BEEN WAITING AND U HAVE D MEANS.....I RECCOMMEND D BRIDGE CLINIC IN V.I AROUND EKO HOTEL FORGOTTEN THE STREET NOW ALL D BEST.............MONI

Anonymous said...

I think Jay-z is more like, gosh, you can eat, remember you on a diet, for your upcoming tour and you know I'm hitting 40, when u gon settle down, and start having babies. I'm tired mehn(in his old man's voice).

Anonymous said...

@ anon 12.17

God Almighty will not fail you,just hold on to Him in faith and hope. There is also a great hospital in abuja, Diff hospital on Aso Drive, you can try IVF there. God bless you and remember that with Him all things are possible and there is nothing he cannot do.

Recent Posts