And she's back... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 29 September 2009

And she's back...

And sheeeeeeee's back!!!
Sorry for my absence...I thought I was only going to be MIA for a few days but look at how long I was gone. Hiss...at myself.. :-).
Will definitely make it up to you guys...
All you have to do is find a way to keep up with me. Seriously, you guys will be dizzy from reading...lol
Back in a bit with new posts. Stay with me.
Mwah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back dear!!
Any update on Caroline Johnson??

Anonymous said...

I was begining to wonder what happened to my Linda ooo..I'm sooo glad u r back. Much love!
sigo

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, good to have u back......girl i need gist ohhhhh. hey, what is this I hear about your interview with the PUNCH NEWS NIGERIA.... I want to know all about it....much love

Omosebi Olukayode said...

Pretty queen, i so much missed you. love ur pics on ur blog, u look so sweet. welcome back cutie

Omosebi Olukayode said...

Pretty queen, i so much missed you. love ur pics on ur blog, u look so sweet. welcome back cutie

Admin said...

anyway we missed you but my blog is keeping up the updates when you were not around

Recent Posts