Fab Engagement rings, Wedding and Office Dresses | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 22 May 2007

Fab Engagement rings, Wedding and Office Dresses

A friend recently got engaged, she showed me the engagement ring her fiancee gave her and I can now officially say I have seen a real diamond ring. She told me he bought it in France for $25 thousand dollars...he's an auto dealer, she's a 25 year old student/model, rocking a N3 million naira ring...Life!

Anyway, that inspired to go check out the rings available, hopeful one day, when I find the right 'one', I'll just point out the ring I want on my blog, right? lol

Check out this really beautiful engagement rings!

Sapphire and Diamond

Diamond

Solitaire
Antique

Solid platinum

Antique
Custom made with Diamond


Titanium
Solid Diamond

Gold Plated Diamond


Platinum
White Gold

Aquamarine

Also, check out some really fab wedding dresses. Those of you planning on getting married soon, go for a really beautiful wedding dress to make your special day memorable. If it's too expensive to buy, rent/hire it!

















I'm not a suit person. I don't particularly like wearing pants, I'd rather do jeans. If you are a working class woman and don't like wearing trouser/skirt suits, then do what I do, wear office dresses. If your work place does not have a strict work wear, then who says you can't go to the office looking glamorous, sexy, classy and chic at the same time?
Check out some dresses suitable for the office...











You can do the 'suit thing' and look like this!



You like or you like? Let me know what you think.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love rings and i've been wearing one since i was 14 (pls ask me how come. but i'm not married sha). i don't like those wedding dresses though. couldn't u find better looking onez to put on ur blog Linda? Those casual (i guess) dresses are really cool. i'm not a jeans person but have to wear them in the winter anyway.

internationalhome said...

not to be a cynic or anything, i certainly hope your friend saw the reciept and rang the store to verify! That said, is she going to wear it in lagos traffic?

Naija Vixen said...

Wowzer...those rings are fiyah!!! I see you changed the colour of your blog...you can see a couple of templates on these websites

http://www.blogskins.com/screenshot/140403 (so cool!)
http://blogspottemplates.blogspot.com/

An-Igbo-Dude said...

lovely rings.. but i have to be adenuga or otedola to afford a 25,000 US dollar ring. i hope they have cheaper and finer ones ooo cos my own turn don dey reach oo

Unknown said...

3 million naira...hmmm.I sincerely hope your friend showed you the receipt.Nice rings ,boring wedding dresses.

Anonymous said...

Na wa o. Is dis an 'indirect style' of telling mr. F to propose quick b4 he's shown d way out? lol
As per clothes, i'm more a casual person. Not into suits and don't like them either. I'm more comfy putting on simple shirt/blouse and long skirt.

Anonymous said...

@INTERNATIONALHOME..my thoughts exactly.
so many lookylikey diamond rings or even not so expensive diamond rings out there.did she the receipt?call the store?abegii we are all women now and we do this things.does she know the store he bought it from?

believe me men are snakes,a friend of mine was in la la land in love with her ex,he bought her a ring and claimed it was this that ring and cost this that.

my mum laid eyes on it once JUST ONCE and said "gbanjo ni eleyii,ebu ni sef"and im sure you didnt pay much for it sha(we hadnt told my mum it was her engagement ring oh,but we her friends had been suspicious,and my mum knows her jewels like no mans beeswax)
meaning this one na fake,bogus!

true to form,she got the ring valued...BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA AHAHAHA A

YOU DONT WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH THE "DIAMOND,ITALIAN,PLATINUM,CUSTOM MADE" SHEGE COST.

PEANUTSS!!!

Tyra!!! said...

I love ur new background.
I LOVE the rings but i aint too keen on the wedding dresses nor the office wears.
I hope 'someone' has seen these rings, i will have to choose one of them when i say 'YES' to his question. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Damn Linda some of those wedding dresses are hideous...i could only pick out 2 or 3 nice ones....and d work clothes?...naaahhhh....just about one or two....Personally i think that ZARA, BCBG, MAX AZRIA, MICHEAL KORS and LOEHMANN's carry the nicest, trendiest, sheekest work and party clothes.. I looooove ZARA meeen.

Nma

Dimples said...

$25K...how the hell???..Abegi please help me find out if the dude has a brother or even sef a sister...lol

FAB rings...please let me go o...before i get depressed o.

Unknown said...

auto trader is she sure? i mean I know there's money in cars but $25K on a ring? who works for their money that hard and throws it on one singular ring? best of luck to her jare.

classybabe said...

some of those wedding dresses are really busy.Liking the rings though,a girl can dream shei

SET said...

@ lINDA, YOU ARE FUNNY, BUT THESE RINGS ARE AMZING. I LOVE THE 6TH WEEDING DRESS I DREAM ABOUT A VERY SMALL AND SIMPLE WEDDING AND THAT DRESS IS SO SIMPLE YET CHIC AND FLY. I LIKE ANTIQUE DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING. WELL WE WILL SEE.

Dith said...

PLZ I LOVE

Linda Ikeji said...

Thanks naija vixen..im going to go check it out...im up for a change.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh the dresses are beyond beautiful!

chidi said...

ok, i wouldn't mind having of those rings & i liked the 2nd wedding dress

Engagement Rings said...

Engagement rings are the best for the couple so present highly glittering diamond engagement rings to impress and excite your soon-to-be-bride.

aquamarine white gold ring said...

i like your blog (design) and YOUR style! don`t give up!

Engagement Rings Boston said...

All this are really beautiful engagement rings. Wonderful featured with different use of diamonds.

Pritesh Vegad said...

It's really unusual to see a mix of metals and also stones on the same ring. I had a bespoke engagement ring designed and made by "Diamond Boutique" and they came up with some unusual ideas like your images. Nice to see something different!

Recent Posts