BEYONCE QUOTE! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 1 May 2007

BEYONCE QUOTE!

"First of all, I don't listen to the radio. If I do, it would be in the car on my way to a venue - but not consciously. I don't go on the Internet. ... Unless I'm approving videos or approving song mixes, I don't go. I don't buy anything online. I'm scared. I don't want to just give 'em my credit card. I don't wanna be hacked. Everybody messes with celebrities. At a point, you just have to decide if you really want it. If you do, you have to have a tough skin. And after you get a certain amount of success, you have no choice. Either you're gonna turn to other things to take away the pain you feel, or you have to deal with it and move on. If it's something about my sister or my nephew or it's something evil, then yes, I'm upset. I wanna kill somebody. If it's a rumor that's vindictive, or something harmful, or something everybody's believing that is completely not true, then it's frustrating because there's nothing you can do about it. If someone misquotes you, or says some complete lie, and then they go back and retract that, people still don't believe you didn't say it. ... So sometimes it hurts. Sometimes I wanna cry. Sometimes I wanna scream. Sometimes I wanna curse people out."

- Beyonce tells the new issue of Vibe magazine

I don't know what to make of this statement from Beyonce. Help me out you guys...she doesn't listen to the radio or go on the net consciously?...I love B but this statement is kinda puzzling...no? I thought...still think she's one very beautiful, talented and happy chick. What do you think?

7 comments:

Tunmama said...

um linda, i blive her. i mean wats d point goin on d net wen all u read is rumorssssss... am a huge B fan, and trust me i wanna screaaaam wen i go on d net everyday and see sh*t bout her. if she goes on d net or listen to d radio, it mite just bring her down and discourage her in a lot of things. she luv baby D and solange and i knw she dont joke wit em. go on B!!! she connects with her fans on several occasions through chattin and stuff but she doesnt surf d net. thank u!

Tunmama said...

beyonce doesnt hav to listen to d radio or surf d net. infact she shudnt. am a B fan, and everyday i surf d net, i see rumorsssssss bout d poor girl. i mean, cant a girl be succesful anymore? even my friends all say " beyonce is over doing herself, must she do everything, she shud let others shine now" oh please. let her do wat she has to do. we only live life once. she gets hurt wen anyone says stuff bout baby D anAd solange cos she dont joke wit them. Beyonce connects with her fans by chattin once in a while but she doesnt surf d net and that is good for her. she dont need no dicourgement rite no. U GO GIRL!!!

Tunmama said...

beyonce doesnt hav to listen to d radio or surf d net. infact she shudnt. am a B fan, and everyday i surf d net, i see rumorsssssss bout d poor girl. i mean, cant a girl be succesful anymore? even my friends all say " beyonce is over doing herself, must she do everything, she shud let others shine now" oh please. let her do wat she has to do. we only live life once. she gets hurt wen anyone says stuff bout baby D anAd solange cos she dont joke wit them. Beyonce connects with her fans by chattin once in a while but she doesnt surf d net and that is good for her. she dont need no dicourgement rite no. U GO GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

Beyonce, singing sensation ! they are all divs! Apart from writing songs and performing, they dont develop psychologically, time to read? i think not! I have listened to her interviews before, and really she's not too bright apart from music its just like listening to Gwen stefani whin and she calls it music. Honestly, i think this cows just release anything and people suck it all up. Have you listened to the track umberella by Rhianna, - please what the fuck was that all about- its with a capital *Crap**

Anonymous said...

Linda dont be fooooooled by the smiiiiiiles!
I reserve my comments, but one thing i know for sure esp. with celebs is that no matter how things look on d surface, do not conclude!...u don't know wotta hell is going down within...yes, she's beautiful and talented, but happy?...no one really knows...its allll for d cameras trust me. no one smiles dat much in real life n e ways..lol

Meadows j. said...

Ilove B very much and i know sometimes people can be cruel to celebs but thats a price for making all hat money .

jadedjune said...

abeg dont mind bouncy.....she's living in her own world. Im a bouncy supporter, but sometimes she does my head in.

Recent Posts