PAUL PLAY QUOTE. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 23 April 2007

PAUL PLAY QUOTE.



On managing career with family
"It's not easy but I try as much as possible to give them quality time. We travel two times in a year for a holiday and I try as much as possible to play my role as a father and a husband. It's quite unfortunate that they have to share me with fans because this is where my business is."

On coping with female fans
"That is one aspect that you need to be very careful in this game. I've passed through alot of them. I still remember a day a lady insisted that I sign on her nipples with my lips. My female fans are all wonderful people. I told my wife that I'm married to them too."

What I want to know is whether he signed on the nipples of his female fan with his lips. He didn't say. I like this guy. What do you guys think of him and his music?

7 comments:

Cheetarah said...

Funny that u live in nigeria and you dont know about makari as I heard about it from my naija based friends.A bottle of the lotion is like 10k naira,lol when its not creme de la mer. Palmers till I die jare!
Minwhile blike say u like 2face o,coz this his baby mama jist dey sweet u die!
Nice1 girl

Meadows j. said...

MY FRIEND USES MAKARI AND I NOTICED THAT SHE GONE FROM BROWN TO WHITE WITHIN FEW MONTHS. SHE BOUGHT IT FOR 25 QUID.

Meadows j. said...

I REALLY DONT THINK MUCH OF PAUL PLAY, I DONT KNOW WHY GIRLS LOVE HIM. I FEEL D'BANJ.

Anonymous said...

Dayuuuuu, Paul Play's married??? I've soooooo lost interest now completely. But how come he never wears his wedding ring na? Honestly, i don't like d way our men deceive us women atimes. Here's me thinking all these while dat d man dey single like singleton. *loud hissssssssssss*

Anonymous said...

Linda rocks!!!ROCK ON LINDA!!!ROCK ON!!!Keep giving us gist jare.Celebrity gist too sweet.And gist us about you and Oga wey give you laptop.We wan hear more.BTW I heard he's an original naija CELEB as well.Na you BIKO!!!!!!!

ExcitedJade said...

Linda, av not heard of the cream too oh.. makari, ke? oga... na wah

chidi said...

whats makari?? never heard of it before

Recent Posts