OLUCHI DELIVERS BABY BOY | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 30 April 2007

OLUCHI DELIVERS BABY BOY

Our own grass to grace story, supermodel Oluchi has given birth to a baby boy. The 27 year-old was delivered of a baby boy in a US Hospital on Wednesday April 25th 2007. The boy was named Ugochukwu...the couple are said to have settled for the name because it's both Ibo and Italian. Ugochukwu is an Italian name? That's news! Oluchi was quoted to have said that her pregnancy wasn't planned, hear her..." Initially I was not so pleased about it. It came as a real shock, but I knew I had to get used to the idea"
Oluchi and her Italian designer hubby tied the knot in 2005. I hear the guy has a $4, 000, 000 house...and he seems like a pretty decent guy...What a lucky girl!

12 comments:

SET said...

Awesome news, great for her.

uknaija said...

I guess they mean Ugo, which is short for Ugochukwu and also Italian for Hugo

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope you are not materialistic b'cos money can never buy happiness .
Some how, you seem to say people are lucky becos they've got big houses which cost xxxxx dollars and may be a rich man/woman.
there are more things to happiness,

Dimples said...

Haba u can't remmber that one of Don Vito Corleone's kids in The Godfather was called Ugochukwu!!!

Italian my ass..how??
I like UKnaija's explanation sha.

Linda Ikeji said...

@anon.i aint materialistic in anyway babe.the money i love most is the one i work hard for.where's ur sense of humour?..was just kidding around.relax ok?

Anonymous said...

when is the official report? is this just gossip about her having a baby? the media would have reported by now!

Segedoo said...

HEYA!
God Bless her kiddo.

Anonymous said...

She was referring to 'Ugo', the short form of 'Ugochukwu'. It's an Italian name.

chidi said...

I'm happy for her but when did ugochukwu become an Italian name??

Anonymous said...

I just received a bluetooth headset and cannot get it to turn on. I have it charging and connected to the playstation. It shows that it is charging by flashing red but when I try to turn the power on nothing happens. How do I fix this? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of buying Playstation 3 for my sone. Since different brands can be played on the Wii, is the same true with playstation 3? Can playstation 2 games be played on playstation 3?

Anonymous said...

http://2pipfixed.com They are a very honest broker and the best forex brokers. I find that trading part time is a great job

Recent Posts