MIKE EZURONYE QUOTE! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 27 April 2007

MIKE EZURONYE QUOTE!

This here is Nigeria's 2007 best actor. His name is Mike Ezuronye.

Hear him...

Family background
"I am the eldest son with four siblings. My father was a successful industrialist and disciplinarian. For my secondary education, I went to Federal Government College Wukari, in the former Gongola State, now Taraba State and Later, Archbishop Aggey Memorial Secondary School, Lagos State. For my University education I attended Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State and Nnamdi Azikiwe University where I bagged a degree in Accounting.


How he got into the movie industry
"I met Ruke Amata at a fuel station in 2003 and he encouraged me to go into acting. I simply told him I had no time because at this time I was busy with my computer accessories business. We eventually produced a TV series which did not see the light of day. Later I met Dickson Iroegbu who starred me in the movie entitled 'Mayors 1'. Few weeks later I was called by Emem Isong who starred me in 'Critical Decision' which brought me to limelight"
On not being in a serious relationship
"I am anticipating better things to come in the nearest future which includes settling down. But I don't have any serious relationship with any woman at the moment. The best that has happened is that ladies love me and I reciprocate the gesture. I see marriage as a serious institution so I am not ready to make mistakes"
How many people like this guy or his acting?

10 comments:

ExcitedJade said...

i like him, he's one of my favourite and this other guy Nonso....(cant remember his surname)

Toni Payne said...

Africa magis had like a one week special showing his movies but u know i hae not seen a single one till date. Maybe when next im in NIg.

Toni Payne said...

oops magicmnot mags.. ahh i predict a slow day for me.lol

Naija Vixen said...

excited jade: Nonso Diobi ryt?... i luv mike, at 1st i was a bit sceptical wen all his movies was bout beatin/slappin/molestin women...but i came arnd its only actin....n he can be damn sexy .....hmmm

Anonymous said...

Toni Payne, kaaaaaii...i dey embarrass for u o. How could u not have watched a film he's starred in? Maybe u're not a nollywood movie person. I think he's one of d few new best talented actors now. A lot of people say he shouts a lot but i think dat's what makes him unique in his roles. He's one of my favs. I first noticed him in D Mayors. Also, Nonso Diobi, Muna Obiekwe etc. I can't get enough of these guys. I love me my ibo boys.

Toni Payne said...

hahahah wow! two in a row.. ok lets do this allll over.

Africa Magic...

chidi said...

he's cute. i've seen some of his movies i think

Anonymous said...

ok,mike is a very good friend of mine,he is charming and very down to heart and i think thats why most girls might like him.we met in dublin and i never knew him as an actor until he told me.i didnt even know he is this famours.but what i can say about him is that he is a very nice person and calm and well down to heart with free spirit.

Anonymous said...

God he's know how to scream. If you call that acting then he's good.
I personally think he's an ok actor, he still has so much work to do. I hate him in romantic roles because he's not so convincing. I just think he needs more work that's all. There is room for improvement for him.

Anonymous said...

waoo soo sweet like never be4

Recent Posts