BEEN SO SO BUSY | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 29 January 2007

BEEN SO SO BUSY

Hey everyone. So sorry I haven't uploaded my blog in so long. I have been crazy busy with work. For some reason I have been getting modeling jobs here and there. In the last two weeks I've had to cater for ushers for a wedding and a book launch. Models for a fashion show, and I'm presenly grooming models for a valentine show..Its been crazy. But thankfully I enjoy what I do. So I'm not complaining. I'm also trying to get my magazine out...u guys I need money o...doing a magazine is no child's play. Also I'm trying to upgrade my mag website...its been a very busy month but we thank God. And for those of you who want to know whether I'm married or getting married soon, the answer is NO! I'm very much single. Do I want to be married anytime soon? Maybe. If I find the right guy who treats me right...Got to go. Will check in with y'all later...do have yourselves a great week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So so happy going through ya old time stuffs....good to know how u started and that gives me great hope and big tyme expectation.......U didn't reply to my yesterday's mail (kinda bad)...Still waiting for ya response to ma request...Still King**** Ste**n

Recent Posts